The Enterprise Site uses both session-based and persistent cookies.
- We set and access our own cookies on the domains operated by Enterprise and its corporate affiliates.
- In addition, we use third-party cookies, like Google Analytics.
- Web beacons, tags, and scripts may be used in the Site or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used.
- Make sure our Site functions as it should;
- Recognize you when you return to the Site (for example, to remember your login details so that you do not need to re-enter it on subsequent visits);
- Analyze how our Site and online services are performing (for example to understand how people arrive at and use our Site so that we can make it more intuitive); and
- Track your browser activity so that we can present you with customized options relating to your interests, based on your previous use of the Site (for example, where you are known to us, we will keep a record of the resources on our website that you have clicked on/downloaded, and use that information to send you material which we have identified as relevant to your interests).
We use four categories of cookies on our Site:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
How often will this notice be updated?
Where can I get further information?
January 8, 2020, v.1.0